Monday, August 3, 2009

1st Childbirth Class

So Casey and I attended Class 1 of 4 of the Prepared Childbirth Series tonight from 7-9pm. I have to admit it was very informative and laid back. I had no idea what to expect going in but definitely satisfied that we paid our $50 fee and signed up. The class is taught by a labor and delivery nurse who has a child and is actually pregnant so that is reassuring to me...at least she has been through what we are going through. We know one of the couples that are in the class with us which is nice with football starting next Monday, Casey probably won't be attending the rest of the classes and neither will her husband so we can stick together. They gave us some literature as well as a suggestion on a parenting book...they don't offer any parenting classes but apparently the book is a great resource and very inexpensive so I guess I will be investing in it, never can have too much literature. Well I guess that is all for now, will post on Thursday with my weekly update and pictures! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment