Saturday, August 29, 2009

36 Weeks & 2 Days...



So I am two days behind...story of my life! Everything is going great, I am worn out from going back to work but I believe it is normal at this point in the pregnancy. At the end of this week (Thursday), Mayci will be considered full term...kinda scary that she could come at any time. I have printed off my packing list but haven't started packing mine and Casey's bags. Mayci's bags are ready to go. Guess I will install the car seat and load the stroller pretty soon, better to be safe than sorry!

Everyone that I see lately says that I have dropped, I know that I have but hearing it from other people is interesting, especially people that you don't see very often. I have to say I am very anxious but seem to be sleeping better, maybe it is because I am exhausted but whatever it takes to get a good nights sleep.

School is going well, my classes are pretty good. I have to say planning to be out for 6 weeks isn't easy but I think they will be fine, hopefully my sub will be also. Football is in full swing so I have to accept the idea that I won't be seeing my husband as often as I would like too. Casey is freaking out a bit, afraid I am going to go into labor while he is out of town at a game, fortunately he should have time to get back before little Mayci actually comes. I do have back up plans for transportation just in case, I probably shouldn't be driving myself to the hospital!

Just took some pics of Mayci's nursery so I will get those uploaded now...

No comments:

Post a Comment