Thursday, August 20, 2009

35 and counting...



Today marks 35 weeks...technically 5 more to go! According to BabyCenter Mayci is about the size of a honeydew melon, over 18 inches long and a little over 5 pounds! I have to say with having to be back at school this Monday my body is in shock! My ankles have started swelling, primarily due to having to be stuck in meetings, etc. As soon as I get home I try to prop them up...do not want to develop preeclampsia. One more day of no kids...can't believe we are full fledge starting with kids on Monday! I have lots to do to be prepared as far as lesson plans, etc. I have a fear of her coming early now that I am so busy and not having everything taken care of. I can definitely say I can tell a difference...pressure, soreness, etc.
She is still moving like crazy, she doesn't want me to forget about her...like I could! She gets the hiccups almost like clockwork right after I eat...doesn't matter what it is. She actually has them at the moment, just had some grapes.
I have a shower here in Temple Saturday that I am excited about...can't wait to post pictures of all of our wonderful things.

So I was bad last week and never took pictures to post but did this week. Izzy was excited I was home so she decided to pose in them with me!

2 comments:

  1. very nice blog, Blaine. I am glad everything is going great for you, you look very cute!

    -Rhonda

    ReplyDelete