Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Check-Up

So I went to the doctor today, saw the practitioner again. She measured me and listened to Mayci's heartbeat, everything was good. She also checked me, my cervix is still high therefore it wasn't the most pleasant thing but I am dilated 1cm. Still have 4 weeks and 1 day till my due date so I am happy to know I am not real close. Mayci's head is definitely down but she said she could move her up and down which means she still has more dropping to do although I feel as if I have dropped a lot recently. I will go back every week now to be checked.

3 days down of school, many more to go! Going back to work has been exhausting, I am trying to get to bed earlier so that I am not wanting to hit snooze a million times in the morning. Starting to swell in my ankles and feet due to standing so much but the swelling gets better once I get home and put my feet up. Everything seems to be in order...Mayci's nursery is ready to go, I will take pictures and post tomorrow on my 36 week update for you all to see. Thanks for keeping up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment