Thursday, July 30, 2009

32 Weeks...


So I went yesterday for a checkup...Casey had football camp and was unable to accompany and mom had already made plans to come to Temple so she came a little early and made it just in time to hear Mayci's heartbeat. Her face lit up when she heard her heart beating 150 beats per minute...girls tend to have a higher heart rate. Dr. said everything looks great, I had gained 2 pounds since the last visit which is right on track with gaining a pound a week. According to BabyCenter, Mayci is between 3.5 and 3.75 lbs and 16.5 inches long.
Back to the Dr. appointment, she said at the point I am at now, if I were to go into labor, they would not stop it...sort of puts things into perspective! I also have to monitor her kick counts...keep tabs of her movements, she should move at least 10 times within an hour and if she doesn't, I need to contact labor and delivery...so far so good...guess Mayci is going to be a little gymnast!

So with mom's TREMENDOUS help we have completely purged my entire house...trying to get ready for the final garage sale as well as the arrival of little Mayci. Hopefully things go okay on Saturday...everything that doesn't sell is being donated to the church, they are having a FREE garage sale pretty soon...just know that Casey says it CAN'T come back to the house.

That's enough for now...had Casey take pics...I really feel as if I just popped out more this week...excuse the no make-up...mom and I worked hard today.

3 comments:

  1. you look great!! you just wait that tummy will look like it is growing daily closer to the end. enjoy everyday because you will miss being preggo at times. lots of luck and can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh, Mayci may have a little girl cousin cuz our babies heart beat was 152 Wednesday. That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep! You sure did pop out! and it happens...I hope you'll get Mayci's room ready for her! I remember not having Andrew's crib ready because we were waiting on replacement parts on it...so we had to sleep with us for the 1st couple of nights. Really scary when Gary tosses and turns a lot... =) I hope you're still feeling good.

    ReplyDelete