Friday, July 24, 2009

31 Weeks







So I am 31 weeks now and I finally had Casey take a couple of pictures of my belly for those of you that don't see me on a regular basis. I never heard anything back on my diabetes test so I am assuming everything is okay. I go to the doctor on Wednesday so I guess I will find out if there was something wrong. Today has been an exciting day, my friend Windee had her little boy at 5:56am, Kyler James Skrabanek, 8lbs 4oz and 19 3/4in long. He is absolutely adorable! Mother and son are doing great. Mayci is moving more than ever every day. My stomach looks deformed when she starts flipping or at least that is what it feels like she is doing. Casey says I don't eat enough, he is worried that she is going to be small but I think we are fine! I'll post later with any updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment