Monday, September 21, 2009

39 Weeks...4 Days

Well I went to the doctor last Thursday, I was 39 weeks exactly. Everything measured great, bp was great, weight gain, etc. I was dilated 1.5 cm...only .5 cm progression from the previous week. Cervix is being the cervix of steel and was still long and thick. Dilation can't take place till the cervix starts thinning.

Obviously it is Monday, 4 days have passed, I am still doing great, Mayci is still in me...Thursday is the ACTUAL DUE DATE...guess we will see...

I go back to the doctor this week on Wednesday...hopefully more progression has taken place, I will try and be good and post when I get back. Maybe I can get some pictures taken today to post for you guys to see...keep ya up to date!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Blaine, just don't let the doctors rush you or scare you. Mayci will come when she's READY! Don't let them pressure you about getting a C-Section or coming in and giving you medication to speed up the process. Let nature take its course, just like it has up until now. Ok? Ok. =)

    ReplyDelete