Monday, September 14, 2009

38 Weeks, 4 days...



Went to the doctor on Friday, September 11th, I am dilated to 1cm...she is still head down so that is good but she definitely said we may be looking past the 24th...unless something drastically changes. I am feeling great, starting to have more swelling in my right foot but it is normal, just have to try and prop them up whenever possible. I did measure 37 which should have been 38 but she doesn't seem to be concerned, said she is probably going to be on the smaller side, maybe 7 pounds if lucky, obviously the longer she stays in the oven the bigger she will get so I am okay with her being late, I want her to be healthy.

She also gave me my flu shot while I was there, wasn't crazy about it but it is protecting myself and Mayci so I guess it is better to be safe than sorry. Having some lower back pain, random contractions here and there but nothing consistent...

So apparently you start having weird dreams as you get anxious, had one the other night that my belly button opened up so I could see Mayci, I counted her fingers and toes and then pushed her back in. I went into labor shortly afterwards then I woke up!

We are having Internet issues and this site was blocked at work but now it is up so I can still post, these pictures are from Saturday night so 38 weeks 2 days.

1 comment:

  1. ohh man, I remember those days...! swollen feet, swollen everything!!! and still Andrew came 5 days early. Don't worry about when she'll come, just expect it when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete