Saturday, September 5, 2009

37 Weeks, 2 Days

Labor Day Weekend 2009! Thank goodness for this holiday and for getting an extra day off from work. I went to the doctor this past Wednesday and I haven't made any additional progress, barely dilated a fingertip! I have started having some random contractions but nothing consistent. It looks like Mayci is trying to help me out with work and not going to come early which I am actually fine with. I know most people at this stage are miserable and ready to have it over with but I know she is way easier inside of me! Still having some swelling issues...I wore tennis shoes yesterday to work, then had the football game last night and my ankles were awful by the time I took my socks and shoes off last night. Haven't done much today, trying to take it easy...will have to get Casey to take some pictures for me to post...stay tuned for more weekly updates, don't go back to the doctor till Friday, September 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment