Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mayci's First Christmas & New Years

Whew! The holidays were crazy, we traveled everywhere it seemed but had a wonderful time. We went to Mississippi, Mayci's first trip over 2 hours and she did GREAT! It was exciting to get to show her off to my grandparents and family that hasn't met her yet. After MS we went to Star and had a big Christmas there where Mayci went to her first MOVIE! We saw Sherlock Holmes, she slept which was nice. After Star we went to Stephenville and had a WHITE Christmas, Mayci wasn't really in a good mood that day so the pics aren't so great. For New Years Eve we went to the movies yet again to see Avatar which was good and she slept during it as well. I am back at work so Mayci is back at the sitter which is going ok, for her not me, I hate it! I will bring my card tomorrow and post some new pics for you all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment