Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving, Check Up, Etc.

Mayci's first thanksgiving was wonderful, she got to spend it not only with family but with the Tarleton men's basketball team...there was TONS of yummy food, none of which she got to have but Casey & I sure made our mark. I have some pictures that I will post of her for you all to see...she slept through lunch which was sort of nice because it gave me a chance to eat!
So I started back to work yesterday...BOO HOO! It is going okay, Mayci is doing GREAT with Mrs. Yolanda, her sitter...way better than myself! I cried all day Sunday just not wanting the day to end.
Mayci is still changing every day...cooing & smiling. It is so crazy how the time has flown, it is already DECEMBER! We put her in her bumbo last night...she looks small but did a great job holding her head up, must have gotten tired after a little bit because she go fussy. I took a picture with my phone from across the room so it is a little blurry but you will get the idea. Now that I am back at work I should be able to post more often.

Oh, Mayci went for her 2 month check up on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. She weighed 9.9 lbs and was 21.75 in long. She had to get 3 shots but did so great, I think I cried longer! I have to say I am getting a little sad because she is outgrowing her newborn outfits, just in length...time to box them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment