Friday, January 29, 2010

Mayci 4 Month Check Up & Shots

So yesterday was Mayci's 4 mo check up and of course the dreaded shots! She weighed in at 12.15 pounds and was 24.24 inches long. She is ranging around 40% for both. Dr. Kastner said we can start cereal if we would like as well as baby food. Mayci did pretty well with the first shot, just cried a tiny bit but then the second one was another story, her face was SO red...I felt horrible. Casey had to work so I was solo with her as well. She was laying in my lap when the nurse gave her the shots so she looked at me like "Why did you do that Momma?". Next time I will lay her on the table so she doesn't think it was ME! The rest of the day was ok, she had one more crying fit, maybe the Tylenol wore off? I gave her a warm bath like usual and I think that helped with the soreness because she went right to sleep and stayed asleep till about 7 am this morning. Here are some pics from before we went back and of while we were waiting on the doctor...she had to be stripped down so that is why she is just in a blanket.






1 comment:

  1. Blaine, she's a spittin' image of you! She's getting chunky! Andrew is still a mini cause he's always been at 25% haha! But hope Mayci takes well to cereal!

    ReplyDelete