Monday, February 4, 2013

30th Bday, Baby Shower, & 29w2d

So Casey asked what I wanted to do for my bday, it is a big one(30) but I'm not big on it! He mentioned going to Temple since the majority of my friends live there and his sister, etc. We left Saturday morning, dogs and all and arrived to Windee's surprised with a bday party/baby shower! Mayci was excited to know I was having a party, she insisted she would have another if I didn't! Little did I know, had we not made the trek there...they had planned to come to me. It was a beautiful day, we visited, ate LOTS, and just enjoyed watching Mayci and Kyler play. Malli was shower with lots of goodies that will be put to great use. That night we went & ate @ Oscar Store...it was yummy! There is nothing better than homemade french fries, especially when prego!

Sunday I woke up to a donut cake put together by Julie, we ran around town, had lunch and then wrapped up the visit and headed back home. I must say we were all worn out! Mayci and both dogs snoozed the entire way home while Casey and I jammed out and chatted. We haven't had much "quality" time together lately so it was nice. Mom had me some cheesecake when we got back...all these yummies are why I gained 2 lbs since last visit only 2 short weeks ago!! Fb blew up my phone like crazy...all in all, a great bday!

Today, Monday, Feb 4th I was welcomed with the "Happy birthday" sign on my door, as well as a shout out during the announcements. It's so nice getting recognition from my kiddos and coworkers.

I did have a checkup today, everything looks great! Malli's heart rate was 152, I'm measuring 29.5 cm...and have gained 13 lbs to date!









No comments:

Post a Comment