Saturday, September 15, 2012

Jacket & Texan Football(ALL in ONE Day)

Stephenville played in a classic in Duncanville today.  Simone rode with Mayci and I.  It was an awesome trip of course!  Mayci wanted to eat at the "cow place", more commonly known as Chick Fil A.  Simone isn't very good with directions, and well I've been known to go the wrong way before myself.  We finally found one, ended up being a few miles away from the stadium so it worked out.  The game was awesome, but HOT!  We had some great weather, temps had dropped but I guess being a 1:00pm game the sun was out and pelting on us.  After the Stephenville game, Mayci and I headed to Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.  Tarleton was playing in the LSC Showdown @ 4:00pm.  We barely made it.  It was an amazing game, there were over 12K TSU peeps there!  We ended up losing 24-21...BOO!  Mayci rode home with Nonna and Papa which meant I got Davin, Morgan, and Joseph.  Pretty sure I got the short end of the stick!  We met @ Braums in Benbrook, had dinner and then headed home.  It was a long but fun day full of football! I am so fortunate that my child likes football, sure makes things easier.



No comments:

Post a Comment